Full conditions and details for every Lightning Lineups contest can be found as shown below, prior to submitting an entry. Tap the info icon on mobile or click Contest Details when using a desktop browser.
Voluntary Exit or Entry Cancellations
- Once a lineup entry has been submitted it is final. It cannot be changed, modified, or revoked.
General Contest Details
- All entries you submit will be played against OwnersBox.
- The prize pool amount is dependent on the entry fee and number of additional lineups added; with a multiplier being added to the initial entry fee.
- Each lineup can contain any active player in all positions in each sport.
- Each lineup can contain 2 or 3 players.
- If you win the contest, you will receive the total prize pool. If you tie for first place, the entry fee is refunded.
- If a player on an OwnersBox lineup is determined incapable of playing and that lineup loses, then it is removed from the contest and the payout schedule is adjusted.
|Number of Lineups||Payout|
|2 Lineups *||1.8x Entry|
|3 Lineups||2.25x Entry|
|4 Lineups||3x Entry|
|5 Lineups||3.5x Entry|
|6 Lineups||4x Entry|
|7 Lineups||4.5x Entry|
|8 Lineups||5x Entry|
|9 Lineups||5.5x Entry|
|10 Lineups||6x Entry|
*only possible if a lineup gets cancelled
Refunds and Cancellations
- If a player on a user’s lineup is determined incapable of playing, the contest will continue with a reduced roster to try to earn a payout and the user is refunded if their lineup loses.
- If a game is cancelled that impacts any player in the contest, then the contest is cancelled and your entry fee is refunded.
- The start time of the contest will occur when the first game starts for any player in your contest.
- The end time of the contest is 30 min following the completion of the last game in the contest; this is when payouts occur.
OwnersBox may impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. OwnersBox reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the services (including, but not limited to, the availability of any feature, database, or content), whether temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason. For additional details please see our full Terms of Service.