Requests to withdraw a monetary amount received as part of a Bonus or Reward given by OwnersBox must first meet our 10-1 playthrough requirement or unless otherwise stated within the specific policy for which resulted in the bonus or reward being applied to the user's account balance.
A withdrawal request submitted prior to this being met will be declined and you will be contacted via email to be advised.
Entry fees are taken from your deposited balance first before any promotional bonus funds.
Additional points to be aware of are:
- Withdrawal requests may or will be issued in the form of a refund to deposit source at our discretion as per our internal AML and fraud prevention policies or guidelines.
- If there are remaining funds to be issued for the withdrawal request after a refund, they will be delivered via your selected method for withdrawal.
- If a card used to deposit has expired and is to be refunded, the funds will still go to your new card as long as the account numbers have not changed.
- If you used a prepaid credit card for a deposit, refundable amounts will be returned to that card.
- If you do not have access to the prepaid credit card used and funds are to be refunded to it, please contact our Customer Service Team before proceeding.
- All withdrawal requests from your account must be to a payment source on which you are the named account holder.
- OwnersBox reserves the right to limit withdrawal option methods on a per-account basis at their sole discretion.
Reminder: The withdrawal process is meant for winnings. Users should deposit on our platform with the intention of playing in contests. Deposit refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis by our support team. If a deposit is refunded then bonuses are revoked.