Skip to main content
Things to Know Before Withdrawing Funds
- If a deposit has been made within the last 90 days we will attempt a refund to the original credit card used.
- If there are remaining funds to be issued for the withdrawal request after a refund, they will be delivered via your selected method for withdrawal.
- If a card used to deposit has expired and is to be refunded, the funds will still go to your new card as long as account numbers have not changed.
- If you used a gift card for a deposit, and refundable amounts will be returned to that card.
- If you do not have access to a gift card used and funds are to be refunded to it, please contact our Customer Service Team before proceeding.