OwnersBox MLB Tournament contests are a salary cap format where the goal is to build your best 9-player lineup (4 infielders, 3 outfielders, 1 pitcher, 1 SuperFlex). One of the core features of this game is that it has flexible game slates, which means you will be provided more opportunities to get in on the action on a day-to-day basis.
The following is an overview of the key areas of this game format with links to additional areas for further explanation.
- Full sortable player list with filters by team, position, and salary
- A clickable player card that displays individual player news, status updates, projections, and recent game performance
- Batting order display to show where each position player is slated to hit in the lineup that day (dots underneath the player name)
- Opposing pitcher displayed on each position players tile
Live in-contest screen
- Each player in your lineup will have on base, pitch count, and game score details so users can follow the action live directly from the platform
- Easily access the standings by the click of the button to see if your lineups are in the pay zone
- Infielder x 4
- Outfielder x 3
- Pitcher x 1
- SuperFlex (infielder, outfielder, or pitcher) x 1