The Lineup Editor consists of 5 key areas and is where you will perform your swaps (add/drops) for the given week.
- Transaction Tab: this is where you will see and can switch between each of your pending transactions to take place.
- Current Swap: this is the current swap for which you are deciding to make. Meaning that you have chosen a player to drop and are picking one up from the list of available players.
- The Player List: all available players are listed here. Players who have been dropped previously in the week of have zero games scheduled will not be able to be picked up in a swap.
- Salary and Game Opportunities: this shows you a live calculation for all pending transactions and where you are at with your salary and game opportunities.
- Roster: here you have your roster. You are able to switch between the "Projected Team" and "Current Team" but using the given buttons at the top.
For more details on swaps and how to perform them click HERE