All Canadian provinces can play any available game format while abiding by the applicable points indicated below.
To play on OwnersBox you must meet the following criteria:
- You are 18 years of age or older, or the minimum age for permissible use in your jurisdiction (19 years of age in Alabama and Nebraska, 21 years of age in Massachusetts)
- You are not listed on any governmental list of prohibited or restricted parties;
- You will abide at all times with this Agreement and any other agreements between you and OwnersBox regarding your use of the Services;
- When depositing funds or entering a Paid Contests, you are not accessing the OwnersBox platform through a VPN or Proxy nor are you physically located in of any of the Excluded States; See Terms of Service
- You are not subject to backup withholding tax from any governmental authority;
- When entering any contest that awards prizes, you are not an employee, Immediate Family Member, or operator of OwnersBox or any other daily fantasy site that charges entrance fees or offers cash prizes;
- You do not, by virtue of affiliation with another daily fantasy site, have access to the site’s pre-release non-public confidential data about Contest-related information.
Jurisdictions with Age Requirements above 18 years
Alabama and Nebraska: 19 years of age
Massachusetts: 21 years of age
Arizona, Connecticut, Delaware, Hawaii, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, and Washington.