Contest Start represents which day's games will be counting towards your players Fantasy Points.
If the Contest Start says today, that means the games that will be played today will be recorded, as long as the Draft is completed prior to the 'Cutoff Time'. If the Contest Start says Tomorrow then today's games are forfeited and Fantasy Points will begin recording upon tomorrow's game.
In the rare case of the Contest Start having a future dated start, it means that Fantasy Points will begin recording on that specific date.
Contests will typically begin the same day, or the following day of your draft.
For Head-2-Head contests Cutoff means the following:
- Each draft will have a maximum allotted time to be completed. This time is based on if every user were to auto-pick after the 1-minute limit. The cutoff function for NBA, MLB, and NHL take this into account upon draft start and if more than 25% of games have started after the maximum allowed draft time, the contest start would move to the following day.
- The Cutoff time reflects the point in which the contest would break this rule and must be pushed to start the following day. You will be sent notifications if your contest start day needs to change.
- In order for any game to count towards your weekly contest, a draft must commence prior to the below cut-off times for that specific game. These cutoff times are the same for NFL contests.
The cutoff for the NFL works differently than the rest; A draft must commence before the cutoff times listed below depending on the number of participants.
If you have drafted on a Thursday Night and miss the cutoff time, your points will still accumulate for the Sunday and Monday games for that NFL week.
Note: Be aware of international games that may have early Sunday morning start times.
For Tournament style contests, cutoff means the following:
- The cutoff is the time when your lineup entry must be completed and submitted to be eligible to participate in the tournament.
- You have up until this time to still edit your lineups without incurring any swap fees.