To create a contest, head to the Lobby. The Lobby will provide you the option to create a Public or Private contest.
Public contests will appear in the Lobby and any user may join.
Private contests can only be entered by those you invite from your Friends List or Group.
Tap Lobby in the navigation bar at the bottom. "Create Contest" at the top of the screen will take you straight into creating a private contest. If you are wanting to create a public contest you can do so from within the "Filters" menu. Creating private contests can be done from here as well.
When creating a private contest you will first choose
- Friend: allows you to create a contest and invite anyone on your friend list.
- To learn how to add friends CLICK HERE
- Group: allows you to create a contest and invite members of a group.
- Sponsored: allows you to create a contest and pay all the entry fees for the invited members. (coming soon)
The next page will allow you to add players to your contest. When you have entered the chosen parties, click next.
You will then apply the conditions and details of the contest as listed below.
- Create a contest name.
- Select your desired Sport
- Choose the number of Entrants
- Select the Entry Fee Type and the Fee for entering
- Click Next
In the next window, choose when you want the draft to start. You can choose to have the draft begin once the contest fills, or you can select any date within a 7 day period. Click Next.
Note: If you choose any option other than 'when contest fills', you will need to select a start time as well.
The next window will allow you to review the contest details. Click create (for Web) or confirm (for Mobile) to complete your contest creation.