To create a contest, head to Dashboard and click the 'Create Contest' button near the top.
This can also be completed on the 'Lobby' page. The Lobby will provide you the option to schedule a Public or Private contest.
Public contests will appear in the lobby and any user may join.
Private contests can only be entered by those you invite fro your Friends List.
Tap the OwnersBox logo in the bottom right corner to bring up your menu.
Then tap the Create Icon.
These buttons allow the user to create three different types of contests.
- Friend: allows you to create a contest and invite anyone on your friends list.
- To learn how to add friends CLICK HERE
- Group: allows you to create a contest and invite members of a group.
- Sponsored: allows you to create a contest and pay all the entry fees for the invited members.
The next page will allow you to add players to your contest. When you have entered the chosen parties, click next.
After selecting the type of contest you wish to create, click next and follow these steps.
- Create a contest name.
- Select your desired Sport
- Choose the number of Entrants
- Select an Entry Fee
- Click Next
In the next window, choose when you want the draft to start. You can choose to have the draft begin once the contest fills, or you can select any date within a 7 day period. Click Next.
Note: If you choose any option other than 'when contest fills', you will need to select a start time as well.
The next window will allow you to review the contest details. Click create (for Web) or confirm (for Mobile) to complete your contest creation.